Monday, October 13, 2008

 

Halloween

Buying a ready-made costume for Baby Savvy's first trick-or-treating doesn't fit well with our financial or environmental goals. Spending $20-$40 on a polyester costume that is only used once per year just doesn't rank high on our list of priorities, so I've been trying to come up with a good costume for our little one's first trick or treating that will be both cute and reusable.

I'm not a crafty/creative type, so I've been searching online for ideas that I can make or put together myself. I've decided that a garden gnome would be really cute. We have all the necessary components, including some little toy yard tools, and I can knit Baby Savvy a little red wool gnome had that he can use all winter as well.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?