Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

Sick pup and a sympathy puker...

I was down in the basement doing laundry and some general basement clean-up when I come upstairs to Mr. Savvy yelling "honey, I think your dog is sick", and a dog that was currently depositing her third pile of puke on the dining room window seat. I asked him if he could help contain the mess (meaning move the dog off of any upholstered surface) while I cleaned. His response... "but I'm a sympathy puker." I hated to burst his bubble, but I had to inform him that being a "sympathy puker" was not an excuse for letting the dog puke everywhere while you yelled from the couch.

Comments:
Sympathy puker? Wait till the kid shows up. Kids puke more than dogs, and it is usually on you!
 
I know! He needs to get over this really quick!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?